GSFC Science Foundation is an autonomous scientific research organization established in 1991 under the patronage of India’s premier fertilizers and chemicals industry Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, Vadodara.
It is registered as Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act – 1950 with the Joint Charity Commissioner at Vadodara. It is recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India.
1. Overview: visions as Fostering institutional interactions and collaborations at national & international levels. Mission as Promoting & carrying out scientific research activities in various fields of science Playing a catalytic role in integrating different scientific disciplines
2. People: Governing council & Research advisory committe.
3. Oraganogram: Chairman roles and authority of GSFC.
4. Institutional Partners: We have big institutional partnership with universities and institutes
5. Publications: Oral and Poster Presentations made Physiological and Molecular Approaches for Crop Improvement in Changing Environment
1. Educational Programmes
2. Workshop & Seminars
3. Training Programmes: At Science Foundation, training is being imparted by creation of different model projects to demonstrate the technology to the targeted masses viz. NGOs, students and farmers. Some of the demonstration model projects established by the Science Foudation
4. Awareness Programmes: With the objective to popularize science and the basic concepts of technology as well as to highlight the importance of specially marked events, celebrated world over, Science Foundation commemorates such events by organizing relevant programmes.
We are releasing latest news about agriculture and environment science technology
Tel : 0265 - 22 40 474
Email : email@example.com
GSFC Science Foundation Vigyan Bhavan,
P.O. Fertilizernagar, Vadodara 391 750,